Ran Intimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[FM]xxamirxx
Forum Moderator
[FM]xxamirxx

APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER   APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello there!

I would like to apply for the position of Forums Event Master.

The forums as we all know is an essential portal in any game as it is where you can see announcements, guides as well as other posts related (as well as not related) to our server.

But as you all know, very little people come here in the forums and actually CHECK the contents of it. A very good example is the infinite questions of donated prices being shouted in game.

So, if we are able to spice up the forums we can intice players to use the forums as often as the game itself. And we need a Forum Events Master here.

Although I didn't hold any former position before, I always make it to the shortlist of applicants. only problem is most of the other applicants are either friends with GMs, or they are top donors in the server, so MEH to that.

I know I can make a change in the forums as an Event Master here. Please be reminded that i do not want a GM position, just an events master position. I just want an affirmation that I can do events here, prizes of which are still coming from you. If I have that position, rest assured that I will do my best to bring flare into our forums.

Hope you take my application into consideration.

Thanks and more power!
Back to top Go down
[GM]NICA

APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER   APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 pm

I WILL FORWARD TO ADMIN UR SUGGEST , TNX
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR FORUM EVENT MASTER
Page 1 of 1